We primarily use AFM-based single molecule force spectroscopy (SMFS) and molecular dynamics simulations to examine the mechanical and folding behavior of wild type ankyrin repeat proteins and their mutants.
- Capturing the mechanical unfolding pathway of a large protein with coiled-coil probes Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2014.
- Effect of ligand binding on Ankyrin repeats PLOS Comp. Bio., 2013.
- Anisotropy of ankyrin repeats Biophys. J., 2012.
- Forceful refolding of repeat proteins Biophys. J., 2010.
- Nanospring behavior of ankyrin repeat proteins Nature, 2006.