We use AFM imaging, AFM pulling, in vivo and in vitro protein expression to examine the folding of proteins at the single-molecule level.
- Single-molecule Force Spectroscopy Reveals the Calcium Dependence of the Alternative Conformations in the Native State of a βγ-Crystallin Protein JBC, 2016. - Featured
- Direct Observation of Multimer Stabilization in the Mechanical Unfolding Pathway of a Protein Undergoing Oligomerization ACS Nano, 2015.
- Chaperones Rescue Luciferase Folding by Separating its Domains JBC, 2014.
- AFM imaging of ribosome nascent chains Chemm. Com., 2012.
- Reconstruction of vectorial folding pathway of Ankyrin repeats J. Bio. Chem., 2010.
- RFast and forceful refolding of stretched alpha-helical solenoid proteins Biophy. J., 2010.